Collection of Admission Form:
Admission Form is available at CBIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 500/= (Non Refundable). Admission Form is also available in online. You can Purchase, Submit and print Admit Card from online (admission.cbiu.ac.bd)
Submission of Admission Form:
You would not require submission of any documents of previous exams before admission. You can print Admit Card from Online or from Admission Office. Only candidates of MSECO, MDS, MSCSE & EMBA program shall have to bring all academic certificates, transcripts & job experience certificate(s) at time of Viva Voce.
- Admission fee Undergraduate Programs taka 17,500.00, Masters Programs taka 13,500.00, Diploma & Certificate Programs taka 8,750.00
- Migration Fee taka 3,000.00
- Photocopies with attestation of all academic certificates, marks sheets/transcripts, testimonials, (for EMBA 2 years job experience certificate), 2 copies of recent passport-size photograph (Which you uploaded online) and one copy stamp sized photograph are required to be submitted during admission. Diploma students have to submit mark sheets/ transcripts of all semesters.
- ID Form provided with Admission Form is to be filled up & submitted at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- Students own National ID Card / Birth Certificate / Passport copy, National ID Card of Father/Mother
- The signature of Father / Mother / Guardian is mandatory on the Admission Form. If anyone puts his / her signature as a guardian, the photocopy of National Id Card of the signatory has to be submitted in the Admission Office.
Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments during registration for courses for 1st trimester. For obtaining course waiver /credit transfer minimum grade must be B. Individual department may have some additional requirements.
As per Private University Act 2010, 3% of the total admitted students will get the opportunity to avail 100% tuition fee waiver under Freedom Fighter’s Children Quota. The students interested to avail this opportunity would be required to submit application to the Registrar’s office within 2 (two) weeks of beginning of classes.